Chain Saw for Stone Packing:
Ningbo for Diamond Chain Saw
every link has one blade
Chain saw inch
68 link /34 blades
High quality imported steel
Chain Saw for Stone Specifications
The Diamond Chain is equipped with high frequency PRIMETM technology, making it a very powerful electric chain cutter.The high power output and low vibrations make the machine very efficient and easy to use. With Diamond Chain it is possible to cut 450 mm deep from one side, making the machine a great complement to wall saws to avoid overcutting at corners. It is a also ideal for cutting irregular or small openings (as small as 11x11 cm).The PRIMETM product range enables you to combine the system that is most efficient for your business.
Proper Chian Tension:
A properly tensioned chain will optimize cutting performance. The tensioning rule of thumb for a concrete cutting chain saw is that a properly tensioned diamond chain must not be bowstring tight and can be pulled freely around the guide bar by hand easily without binding.
Additional Tensioning Tips:
1. To reduce chain stretch and tensioning downtime,use 20 psi (1.5 bar) or greater water pressure.
2. Oil the chain at the end of the day to prevent rust but be careful not to over tension in this condition.
3. When pulling the chain around the bar by hand,be careful not to touch the bar with thumb or forefinger.The bar rails can be very sharp. Grab only the diamond segments to pull the chain.
4. Always pull the chain away from the WallWalker.The point of the WallWalker® can also be very sharp.
5. Always turn the engine off before tensioning the chain.